Interview with Lisa Letto
Our director Ainhoa Manero has done a recent live stream interviewing former client, Lisa Letto.
Ainhoa and Lisa talked about the freelance visa and starting a business in Spain.
There are a lot of people who come in for consultations and contact us regarding these topics and this is why we decided to do this interview with Lisa to talk a little bit more about her experience and be able to answer your questions LIVE.
Here is the full interview:
Some of the questions answered include:
- I have been living in Spain for over 3 years and I am still not able to find a job that can provide me with a contract, can I apply for the freelance visa without a contract?
- Can you combine different visas to meet the long term residency (5 years) requirement?
- What kind of business plan should a teacher have?
- I am an auxiliar de conversación but I also teach private classes, could I continue doing this as an autónomo?
- Can someone who is autónomo be hired at a school?
- What is categorized as ¨freelance,¨?
- How am I supposed to have client contracts before I can even start the company?
- Is freelance visa a residency that can be counted towards citizenship?
There are some of the questions that were answered on the video.
Visit our YouTube channel
Please visit our YouTube channel and do not forget to subscribe so you do not miss any of our new videos.
We have a lot of videos on our channel and we cover topics such as: citizenship, student visas, arraigo, long term residency, pareja de hecho, and many more!
Book a consultation
We are still offering over the phone and skype consultations.
Please call us at +34 911 270 920 or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to book yours today.
All of our consultations are 50% off right now so do not wait any longer.