Which establishments will remain open / closed during the alarm state?
The Official State Gazette (BOE) has published a new edition with Royal Decree 463/2020, of March 14, which states a state of alarm for the management of the situation currently caused by COVID-19.
This edition specifies the assumptions in which a person will be allowed to leave their home. However, the question is, which establishments will be closed during this state of alarm?
Establishments that will remain open:
- Establishments of basic necessity products
- Service stations
- Gas stations
- Animal feeding establishments.
- Food establishments
- Orthopedic product establishments
- Dry cleaners and laundries
During this period, any other activity that may pose risks of contagion is suspended.
Establishments that will remain closed or suspended:
- Premises or establishments other than food, beverages, products and essential goods such as those mentioned above.
- Establishments where public shows take place
- Sport activities
- Hospitality and restaurant activities are suspended
- Verbenas, parades and popular festivals are also suspended.
If you have any questions you can visit the official website of the BOE by clicking here.
At Sterna Abogados we continue working to provide the best service to our clients.
We have created a new emergency consultation at half price for all those who want to know what will happen to their process and how it will be affected by COVID-19.
If you want to schedule your appointment please click on the following button: