Non-Profit Spanish residency
Application, procedures and requirements
Would you like to live in Spain without working?
Do you have 25.817€ plus 6.454€ for each additional family member?
If so, the non-profit residency (residencia no lucrativa) might be of interest to you. This type of residency is granted initially for one year and is renewable.
- Criminal record certificate from countries where you have lived in the last 5 years.
- Private medical insurance.
What advantages does this residency permit have?
- It allows you to obtain a permanent residency of 5 years - otherwise know as long term residency (residencia de larga duración).
- The time of this residency counts towards the time required before applying for Spanish nationality, 1, 2 or 10 years, depending on your specific case.
What are the limitations?
- You are not permitted to work.
- You can be outside of Spain a maximum of 180 days a year.
- There are many immigration options available in Spain and as our client, our job is to help you determine which one is the best for your specific case, taking into consideration your long and short term needs